Thank you for your interest in BjjBrick.com. On this website we focus mostly on our weekly podcast “The BjjBrick Podcast”. Your host Byron Jabara and Gary Hull want to help you along your BJJ journey. We are two long time training partners that share our passion for BJJ in our podcast.
We both live and train in Wichita, Kansas. We have been training together since 2002. Over the years Gary has gravitated to the no-gi side of training. Byron trains both gi an no-gi and he happily admits to getting beat up by Gary’s no-gi game. Please join us every week on the podcast for good times and BJJ.
Here are some of our more popular episodes in no particular order
- Epi 51 Simple and Very Effective Training With Matt Thornton
- Epi 30 Ryan Hall Interview- BJJ, MMA, and Self-Defense
- Epi 64 BJJ, Judo, and Self Defense with Dave Camarillo
- Epi 72 Interview with Steve Maxwell
- Epi 118 BJJ Taboo Topics With Tim Sledd
- Epi 98 Roy Harris A Man of Many Skills
- Epi 69 Interview with Henry Akins
- Epi 107 John Will – The Coaches’ Coach
- Epi 100 How Has BJJ Benefited You?