This week we have part 2 of Sam Spiegelman answering your questions about strength and conditioning. Sam is a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Mark Vives, he trains at New Breed Training Center. He has written a bunch of great articles on Breaking Muscle. Sam is also available for online consultations.
Sam answers these questions:
- What supplements do you recommend?
- How do you deal with cramps during training?
- What should I ear before a competition?
- How do I improve my flexibility?
- What are your thought on training multiple times per day?
- What muscle groups are used more for offence or defense?
- If someone can roll only twice a week what off the mat training should they do?
- Does the training mask work?
- What tips do you have for recovery after training?
- What apps for your phone do you recommend using for conditioning training?
Quote of the week: “Drillers make killers” presented by Gary Hull
Article of the week: “What Happened When My Son Got Beat by a Girl“
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast