This week we talk about an important and sometimes overlooked attribute to BJJ. The speed of the game may be something you use to your advantage or something that you are find yourself working to mitigate.
We talk about:
- Tips for the slower grappler
- Some techniques that are better done slowly
- Why your speed may leave you some day
- When you should slow down or speed up
- How to speed things up
- How to slow things down
- The speed of particular positions
Quote of the week: “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
not by Anita Goodman but the quote was said by Og Mandino
Article of the week: Positional Sparring: Getting the most out of it
Korbett’s Kids Epi 3- Korbett Miller answers a question about kids and drilling. Check out Korbett’s website here for more info on developing a strong kids program at your academy.
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast