Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we have an interview with Roger Gracie black belt Nic Gregoriades. Nic shares some of his amazing BJJ journey with us this week.
We talk about:
- Getting his black belt from Roger Gracie in 4 years
- His plans to move to the United States
- How teaching has affected his own growth
- His training before he became a black belt
- How your BJJ changes as you age
- Starting a Jiu-Jitsu Sisterhood
- Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood
- What Brotherhood means to Nic
- Why it is important to eat good quality foods
- The Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood logo
- BJJ for Yoga
Quote of the week: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant” Robert Louis Stevenson
Article of the week:We are joined this week for by the Author Miles Brown from Forge Fitness Studio in Wichita. Do ice baths work for recovery?
Mat Tales 19: Legend Down Under
The Bring Your Dad to BJJ seminar is June 17 at fox fitness.
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and Google Play Music for Andriod