Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This episode we give you advice about what you can do to get more submission.
We talk about:
- Lacking focus in your training and during rolling
- Positional sparring
- Going deep in particular systems and moves
- Finding answers to common problems
- Giving up too soon on a submission
- Giving up too late on a submission
- Getting control of your opponent
- Putting your system in a funnel
- Having confidence in your technique
Quote of the week: “Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. involve me, I understand.” Chinese Proverb
Article of the week: I Watched 100 White Belt Matches. Here’s What’s Actually High Percentage.
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, Stitcher radio, and Google Play Music for Andriod