This episode we give you advice about what you can do to get more submission.
We talk about:
- Lacking focus in your training and during rolling
- Positional sparring
- Going deep in particular systems and moves
- Finding answers to common problems
- Giving up too soon on a submission
- Giving up too late on a submission
- Getting control of your opponent
- Putting your system in a funnel
- Having confidence in your technique
Quote of the week: “Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. involve me, I understand.” Chinese Proverb
Article of the week: I Watched 100 White Belt Matches. Here’s What’s Actually High Percentage.
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast