This week we have an interview with Josh Myers. Josh credits BJJ with being a part of surviving cancer.
We talk about:
- His start to BJJ
- Getting a cut inside his mouth from hard training
- Getting diagnosed with cancer
- Getting skin grafts
- Putting stress on your body
- Other health benefits of BJJ
- Tap Cancer Out
- How to help a friend that has cancer
Links: Josh shares his story here
Quote of the week: “Time is a vindictive bandit to steal the beauty of our former selves. We are left with sagging, rippled flesh and burning gums with empty sockets.” Raphael
Q&A What is the first top dominant position i should work on?
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast