This week we take a break from having a guest on the show and Gary and Byron talk about making changes to your BJJ game.
In this episode we talk about:
- When to make changes to your game
- Why we prefer certain types of styles
- Why making changes creates a lot of growth
- Why it is difficult to make major changes to your game
- Changing your habits of your rolling style
- Making changes to get over a plateau
- Making changes can be a lot of fun
- When not to make changes
- Making changes during a match
We are giving away a Fuji Sports rash guard (Moko or Robo). We are doing a contest over the next four episodes. We will pick one of the four episodes at random and then choose a random winner from that episodes pool of people. You will have 24 hours to respond, then I will try someone else. Ways to enter the contest:
- Leave a comment on this episodes page.
- Facebook- Go to our Facebook page and comment, like, or share this episode or the picture later in the week of the rash guard.
- Double your chances on Facebook by changing your profile picture to the rash guard picture.
- Twitter- Re-tweet this episode.
The quote of the week: “It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.” Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own
Article of the week: 3-star Army general earns his black belt armytimes.com