This week we have an interview with Alec Baulding. Alec is a ADCC East Coast trials winner, and also preforms at a high level in the gi.
We talk about:
- How he can do both gi and no-gi at a high level
- His DVD on keeping your guard
- Playing to your body type
- His teaching style
Around 1h 17 min we talk about the future of the BjjBrick Podcast and some changes we will be making.
- Keeping the Guard on Bjj Fanatics
- Alec on Instagram
- BjjBrick Shop
- Your First Year of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Six BJJ Training Games to Play While Rolling
- Your support is appreciated on Patreon
Quote of the week: “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” Charles R Swindoll
Article of the week: Why are you paying so much for your kid to train jiu jitsu?
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast