Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, and Stitcher radio
This week we have an interview with BJJ black belt Ken Primola. With 15 years of BJJ experience find out why Ken Primola crosses the line.
We talk about:
- How BJJ builds friendships
- What Ken does off the mat
- His daily routine
- How BJJ and wrestling has effected Ken off the mat
- Ken describes his BJJ game and how he rolls
- Ken shares some great concepts about how to learn anything
- The ILoveBJJ facebook page
- Some of the biggest lessons he has realized as a black belt he learned them first as a white belt (rolling smooth, calm, safe, and smart)
- A huge key to getting better at competing
- Some mental tips to competition
- Pushing yourself to train harder
- Some must hear advice to anyone competing for the first time
- The importance of being an athlete.
- What Ken was like as a Blue belt
- Check out some of Ken’s Ebooks here
- The process of learning both on and off the mat
- The process of developing a game plan
- What Ken looks for in an ideal student
- The benefits of planning out your practice
- Advice for first year BJJ students
Ken has been working hard
Contact Ken Primola at Facebook.com/Ilovebjj
Quote of the week: “It Ain’t How Hard You Hit…It’s How Hard You Can Get Hit and Keep Moving Forward” Rocky. Presented by Samir Chantre.
Article of the week: “Slow Your Roll, Avoid This Detrimental Training Mistake” From Bjj Hacker
At the end of the podcast we give details of how you can get a BjjBrick Podcast gi patch.
Now is a great time to train BJJ!! Don’t put it off for another day or time, see you on the mat my friends.
Don’t forget to check out our weekly podcast! We talk about BJJ and have good times!
I promise to do bjj no matter how many likes I get.
Chael Sonnen does not deserve a title shot against Jon Jones! I will make a bet with you guys. If Chael wins, I will give someone a BJJ DVD (Dean Lister Real World Submissions). Swing by my Facebook page and like the picture of Chael and Jon for a chance to win. Good luck!
The Facebook page
Stay tuned for more giveaways!
The good people on my facebook page came up with these answers.
Thanks for all the submissions from the facebook page
Join the fun like Facebook.com/BjjBrick
More BJJ related pictures here
Are you getting tired of people sending you countless invitations to play online games? Invite them to play your game!
Just like in online games you level up, but it takes years.
For more good times like my fan page Facebook.com/BjjBrick
More fun pictures here
I posted this blank picture on my Facebook page. Here are some of the answers that people came up with.
For more good times like Facebook.com/BjjBrick