This is a feeling we all have at some time in BJJ. We do our best to tackle this question and give you some advice to keep your growth at a level you are happy with.
We talk about:
- Times we have not gotten better
- What to do if you are not getting any better
- Can you get worse while training BJJ?
- Adjusting your game
- Why it is difficult to judge your improvements
- How to tell if you are getting better
- Are you holding yourself back?
- Why a plateau happens
- How to find direction with your jiu-jitsu
Quote of the week: “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” Bruce Lee
Article of the week: How I Treat My Blue Belts
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast