This week on the podcast we talk about a way to evaluate your game. Your collection of techniques fall at different skill levels. We look at these five different levels and give advice or depending on what level your technique is. Don’t think of it as all of your BJJ is at one level, think of it as parts of your game are at different levels.
The Depth of your Jiu-Jitsu Pool
- Level 1- You don’t know how to swim = You don’t train Jiu-JItsu
- Level 2- Standing in the pool = Becoming aware of the a technique
- Level 3- Swimming = The BJJ you know
- Level 4- Swimming in the deep end = Your best moves
- Level 5- Deep dive = A part of the game that you are one of the best
Quote of the week: “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Article of the week: How Much Do I Need To Cross Train To Get Better at BJJ?
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast