This week we discuss off the mat training. Sometimes life throws us a curveball and we spend some time off the mats, we need to make the most of this time.
We talk about:
- BJJ and Yoga, check out this article. Yoga & Jiu Jitsu: A Natural Symbiosis
- Group fitness, this article is helpful. 9 Things You Need to Know About Group Fitness
- Using kettlebells. Here is a great article. Kettlebells For BJJ – Become A Grappling Machine
- If you are lacking equipment or want to try something else try these body weight routines. Three Great Bodyweight Conditioning Routines for BJJ
- BjjBrick Shop
- Your First Year of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Six BJJ Training Games to Play While Rolling
- Your support is appreciated on Patreon
Quote of the week: “The secret of happiness is something to do” John Burroughs
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
In BjjBrick Q&A question 4 we have a question from Jay. Jay wants a little help combining running with BJJ. Currently he is feeling very fatigued by his exercise schedule. Jay has a goal of running a half marathon and he is fairly new to BJJ.
Keep sending in questions and I will do my best with my answers my friends.