Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The BjjBrick Podcast is in iTunes, and Stitcher radio
Last week at Fox Fitness Byron was given a Black belt from Andre “Tim” Monteiro and John Castillo. Gary interviews Byron about his journey from white belt to black.
Gary ask Byron about:
- The journey at each belt color
- Him off the mat
- A description of his game and what he likes to do
- Advice for your first BJJ tournament
- How to make your first BJJ Brick
- A good goal for a 1st year student
- Did he ever think about quitting
- Using BJJ as a firefighter
Byron and Gary as white belts, at Eric Williams seminars.
Gary and Byron with their new blue belts.
Byron new purple belt with Roberto Tozi, John Castillo, and Marcio Laselva
Byron as a new brown belt, with John Castillo and Renato Tavares
Jake Fox, Andre “Tim” Monteiro, Byron Jabara, John Castillo, and Jake Smith at Fox Fitness
Byron Jabara and Gary Hull
Quote of the week: “High expectations are the key to everything” Sam Walton
Article of the week: “3 Ways to Become Happier with Your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training”