This is our second interview with Black Belt Nick Unander. You will find Nick training and teaching in Paralimni Cyprus. Nick had a recent health scare and he updates us on his story and shares much wisdom about his continued BJJ journey.
We talk about:
- Teaching BJJ in Cyprus
- Having tourist train in his academy
- Dealing with a recent health scare
- The roles of a coach
- Making adjustments to his workouts
- Changing his diet to be more healthy
- His plans for travel
- What should new students be working on?
- Training in a difficult environment
- Training on a tight schedule
- Advice for starting BJJ as an older student
Quote of the week: “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” ―W. Clement Stone
Question of the week: As a blue belt, I am going to try no-gi for the first time, any tips?
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast