This week we have an interview with BJJ brown belt Sarah Draht. She has been training since 2005. She shares her wealth of experience in Muay Thai, BJJ and MMA.
We talk about:
- Her start in martial arts
- Some of the things that make her passionate about BJJ
- Running a women’s Muay Thai program
- How a bad car accident almost killed her and kept her off the mat for four years
- Recovering from her car accident
- Mind Gym : An Athlete’s Guide to Inner Excellence
- How to avoid getting injured before a tournament
- Advice for women transitioning from BJJ to MMA
Quote of the week: “‘Find a job you like, and you add five days to every week.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Article of the week: Live Sparring/Free Rolling: Get more out of it than just a good fight
Safe word of the week: Peanut butter
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast